Top Cybersecurity Services That
You Need to Stay Safe
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT)
- Remote Penetration Testing
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Strategy
- Cybersecurity Posture and Maturity Assessment
- Cloud Security Services
- Digital Forensics
- ISO 27001 Advisory
- Compromise Assessment
- Identity and Access Management Policy
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
Enterprise Security Professional Certification and Training
We are living in a technologically governed world where we employ an increasing number of tools, products, and services to secure our IT infrastructure. Inevitably, human errors are bound to happen, such as minor slips and lapses in job functions, making a faulty decision in regard to a security dilemma and more. As if that is not bad enough, employees also have to contend with the growing cyberthreats by cybercriminals, such as social engineering attacks, DDoS, zero-day exploit, etc.
Enterprise Security Professional Certification and Training helps to prepare and equip employees with the necessary knowledge and skill to secure their organization’s network against cybercriminals.
Why it is required?
As cyber threats continue to grow in sophistication and effectiveness, organizations around the world are facing challenges of hiring highly skilled cybersecurity professionals to protect their networks and systems from malicious threat actors.
With hackers being responsible for billions in losses and major data breaches, the need to ensure that your organization is ready and capable of responding and mitigating security incidents has never been greater.
For whom it is required?
- Enterprise security professional certification and trainings are required for all employees to ensure that their skills are up to date and are able to keep up with the demands of the cyber industry.
- As the threat landscape is constantly evolving, organizations must invest in employee training to not only maintain business growth but also to ensure that their organizations are well-protected against threats posed by cybercriminals.
EGS comprises of advisory and technical teams with years of corporate, field, and consulting experience in the field of information security. Identically, our accomplished team allows EGS to demonstrate a vast knowledge of industry standards, benchmarks, and best practices that assure the best solution being offered to our clients. Nonetheless, each consultant assigned to the clients is a noted and published expert in his or her respective fields. All in all, the sole focus of our practice is information security, and operational risk consulting and advisory the side-line interest of a general consulting company.
Additionally, EGS assigns a team of professionals’ onsite and can make available a much broader team of exceptionally credentialed operational risk and resiliency experts. Eventually, the experts can be from business continuity management, IT disaster recovery, emergency and crisis management, cybersecurity forensics, and crisis media management strategy at our client’s disposal, if required.
Broadly, EGS helps organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory, and economic environment. At the same time, EGS offers to consult professionals to help anticipate, illuminate, and overcome complex business challenges. EGS has the reach and expert resources located globally to provide our clients with broader expertise in this area.
Why should you consider Enterprise Security Professional Certification & Training?
- The global cost of cybercrime is expected to hit $6 trillion by 2121. Hence, organizations must recognize the ever-evolving threat to their networks and ensure that their employees are well-equipped
- Through trainings and certifications, your employees will become more motivated. When this happens, employee performance and morale would be improved which means a reduced employee turnover
- Your employees would be more prepared to respond to a variety of cyber threats and challenges that your organization are facing
- Some contracts may require that your employees have certain skills and certifications to perform the job as part of the contractual requirements
|We are part of the world’s leading cybersecurity certification body, EC-Council|
|We have highly qualified and experienced advisory and technical teams dedicated to helping organizations all around the world|
|We can help you to avoid hefty fines and penalties that are associated with data breaches|
|We can you to become familiarize with the latest trends in cybersecurity and respond to cyberthreats|
|We can help you to minimize the risk to your assets while at the same time ensure compliance to both internal and external requirements|