Position: Senior Analyst
- Support the IT Security Metrics and Reporting function for Group and all Business Units in Asia Pacific, reporting to the Manager of IT Security GRC.
- Support delivery of the IT Security Metrics and Reporting Program.
- Prepare weekly and monthly IT Security Metrics and reporting.
- Support Business Units IT Security leads, to understand IT Security Metrics and reporting data.
- Generate IT Security Metrics and Reporting, with the support of the Manager of IT Security GRC.
- Collect, document and report weekly and monthly IT Security metrics and reporting.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on IT Security Metrics and Reporting issues and deviations on compliance. Track with key stakeholder resolution of relevant issues and prioritization.
- Identify issues, risks and areas of non-compliance on the collected metrics, measurement and reporting. Analyse those issues, identify root causes and track till closure.
- Support the delivery of IT Security Metrics and reporting automation and simplification.
- Maintain internal SOPs and standards related to IT Security metrics, measurement and reporting.
- Perform Third Party Security Assessments program for Group and its Business Units.
- Support the IT Security Awareness program
NEED TO KNOW
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years working experience in IT Security Management.
- Degree from Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Certification on CISSP / CRISC is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent knowledge of overall IT Security domains.
- Ability to define, prioritize and execute process in a precise and structured manner.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Preferred: Experience on multicultural virtual/distributed teams’ coordination and communication.
- Preferred: Insurance Business general knowledge.
Interested candidates may submit their resume to: [email protected]