Top Cybersecurity Services That
You Need to Stay Safe
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing (VAPT)
- Remote Penetration Testing
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Strategy
- Cybersecurity Posture and Maturity Assessment
- Cloud Security Services
- Digital Forensics
- ISO 27001 Advisory
- Compromise Assessment
- Identity and Access Management Policy
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
The assessment seeks to find attackers currently in the environment or those that have been active in the recent past. It measures the level of risk posed by them recommending actionable countermeasures.
Compromise assessment service is a comprehensive technical assessment and analysis of an organization’s infrastructure, endpoints and servers to look for indicators of compromise or any evidence of malicious activities.
WHY is a Compromise Assessment important?
Security Assessment is NOT Compromise AssessmentThe main focus of security assessment, such as penetration testing, is to identify the weaknesses and vulnerabilities within your organization’s digital environment. What it does not tell you is whether you’ve been breached or not. On the other hand, compromise assessment is a proactive validation of your security posture that identifies known and zero-day attacks, confirming that your infrastructure is free from ongoing compromise.
Key Benefits of Compromise Assessment
EC-Council Global Services employs a well-established combination of automated tools and manual validations to ensure the Indicators of Compromise (IOC) are well monitored, identified, and validated.
| Advanced Techniques:
Our experts not only rely on IOCs but deploy advanced assessment techniques such as correlation-based anomaly detection, cooperative behavior analysis, and retrospective pattern recognition – all designed to identify the most sophisticated malicious activities.
We have dedicated teams for incident response and digital forensics on standby to help you handle incidents, investigate further, and provide in-depth root cause analysis.
How it works:
- Planning and scoping
- Sensor deployment
- Monitoring and data collection
- Artifact analysis
- Complete list of vulnerabilities, if any
- List of misconfiguration and gaps, if any
- Full malicious/ suspicious activity report
- Recommendation on response and remediation
- Initial incident response/ digital forensics strategies