Do you require expertise for a specific requirement and are in accordance with professional standards without any financial commitment? While the political and economic situations are unrest, most business owners are fretting about facing unexpected challenges. To overcome operational risks, you need a dedicated and skilled staff. Consequently, staff augmentation is a good catch to avail experienced and skilled resources for short-term and long-term engagements while saving hiring costs.
What Does Resource Augmentation Mean?
Resource Augmentation is a form of outsourcing that involves providing qualified and experienced experts to help organizations. Furthermore, the process eliminates project and operational risks, besides bringing great value to the table. All in all, it allows organizations to save back on costs related to hiring and training.
Whether you’re looking for a short-term or long-term engagement, EC-Council Global Services can help you augment your existing resources. EGS can help you meet your staffing requirements by bringing skilled and experienced cybersecurity staff to your teams to support your initiatives and respond to business objectives within a reasonably short timeframe. In just a few clicks, you can get your new talent onboarded in the shortest timeframe.
How Do You Manage Staff Implants?
Is Staffing a Professional Service?
Albeit, when an organization determines a need to outsource a project, at the same time, it should also decide the kind of service that would benefit the business – staff augmentation or professional services.
Staff augmentation provides temporary human resources to support specific projects or regular cybersecurity needs. Hence, augmented staff reports existing department heads within the organization. On the contrary, professional services provide a team of skilled cybersecurity professionals for a specific project. During their employment, service providers will manage staff externally.
Why Do You Need Staff Augmentation?
If your organization is facing an immediate massive project, staff augmentation can help you scale your current teams with the right talent in just a matter of days. Overall, your organization can achieve this without resorting to the hassle of hiring, onboarding, and training new staff. At the same time, it also applies to organizations whose employees in critical positions have announced that they are leaving or on extended leave and are looking for skilled staff to fill in the gaps.
What reasons lead you to consider staff augmentation?
- In case of a project-based requirement, you would waste a lot of time and money hiring full-time employees
- If you think that your current staff augmentation talent is right for you, you would most likely be able to replace your current candidate with another in a short period. However, if you let go of a full-time employee, you may not be able to hire the right person for the job immediately.
- If your team is inundated with projects, hiring a full-time employee might take too long, especially if you are pressed for time and skilled people.
Who Needs Staff Augmentation?
- Enterprises that are not looking to hire a full-time workforce but want to improve its existing teams with dedicated experts with the right skillset for specific projects.
- Enterprises that want to hire experts quickly, without wasting the same amount of time needed to employ a full-time employee.
- Enterprises that want to minimize the business overhead cost that comes with maintaining employees for occasional projects
EGS’s advisory and technical teams comprise of years of corporate, field, and consulting experience in information security. Our accomplished team allows EGS to demonstrate a vast knowledge of industry standards, benchmarks, and best practices that ensure that the best solution is offered to our clients. Each consultant assigned to the clients is a noted and published expert in their respective fields, with information security, operational risk consulting, and advisory being the sole focus of our practice and not the sideline interest of a general consulting company.
EGS helps organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory, and economic environment. At the same time, EGS offers to consult professionals to help anticipate, illuminate, and overcome complex business challenges. EGS has the reach and expert resources located globally to provide our clients with broader expertise in this area.
How Is Our Staff Augmenting Service Different?
- We are part of the world’s leading cybersecurity certification body, EC-Council.
- We have highly qualified and experienced advisory and technical teams dedicated to helping organizations all around the world.
- We can help you avoid the headaches of searching and recruiting new staff, and most importantly, reduce your training expenditures.
- We can help you to improve your employees’ work management and efficiency.
- We can help you to fill in critical positions in a short amount of time while ensuring a smooth handover.
EGS Achievements in staff augmenting service
Some of our clients include:
- A leading insurer in Malaysia
- A recognized insurance brand in Malaysia
- A global insurance company
- A central bank in Asia
- A major insurance group in Malaysia