Position: Senior IT Security Analyst
- Effectively perform security operations duties.
- Operate security infrastructure on endpoints, system platforms, network, cloud infrastructure and Identity Access Management systems.
- Provide tier-1 support of security infrastructure including triage of problems, escalations to Security Engineering and external vendors if necessary.
- Support the necessary security governance on IT projects, such as vulnerability and configuration scanning on new IT systems before release to production.
- Manage the security configuration management processes including reviews and updates on the security infrastructure configurations.
- Produce and maintain Standard Operating Procedures on security operations.
NEED TO KNOW
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4 years working experience in security operations, preferably in Financial Institutions. Candidates with less experience but potential demonstrated will be offered Security Operations Analyst.
- Degree from Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Certification on CISSP / CEH / CISA / CISM is preferred.
- Regional experience in this role is an added advantage.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills to enable the implementation and enforcement of security operations.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge on applications, systems and networking technologies with an understanding on their implications on data security.
- Good understanding on latest cyber security trends.
Interested candidates may submit their resume to: [email protected]