Position: Senior Manager
- Senior Manager for IT Security Engineering function for Group and all Business Units in Asia Pacific.
- IT Security Technical Lead of Initiatives and Projects to enhance or build new capabilities related to Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover.
- Define, Test, Build and continuous enhancement of IT Security solutions and procedures to support those solutions, for Group.
- Define Operational requirements and SOPs for Group IT Security Operations, to manage the implemented IT Security solutions and controls.
- Align IT Security Engineering to IT Security and overall IT Strategy needs.
- Manage allocated resources to deliver a project or initiative (either internal staff or vendors).
- Collaborate with other Cyber Incident Response and Threat Intel teams on evaluation of weaknesses or new risks that require Engineering continuous improvement.
- Provide expertise to Business Units when needed, in building local IT Security solutions.
- Support the Head of IT Security Engineering in define and maintain the IT Security Engineering framework for Group.
- Drive awareness and support to Group IT Security, Group IT and Business Units IT, to understand the IT Security Solutions and Processes, as well as their implications across the organization.
- Drive IT Security Engineering Initiatives and Projects definition and implementation, selection of solutions and architecture, as well as define operations framework and its continuous improvement.
- Work closely with the Head of IT Security Engineering and Group CISO, through tracking and reporting function, to ensure regular updates to management on the IT Security Engineering Program and risks.
NEED TO KNOW
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 8 years working experience in IT Security Management role, preferably in Financial Services.
- Regional experience in IT Security Technical or Engineering roles.
- Degree from Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Technical experience in Identify, Protect, Detect, Response or Recover areas.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Certifications or official training on Cloud IAAS, CASB, SIEM solutions, WAF solutions, End Point Protection solutions, Firewall & IPS solutions, NGAV and EDR solutions, Orchestration and Automation, Web, Email and DNS Protection, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills to enable the implementation and enforcement of the IT Security Engineering program.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Interested candidates may submit their resume to: [email protected]