C|CISO, ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor, ITIL V3, LEAN IT & HRDF Certified Trainer
- Fabian has 24+ years of experience in IT and Information Security industry having expertise in these areas:
- Information security management systems (ISO 27001:2013)
- Security and Infrastructure Solutioning, Architecture and Design
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Identity and Access Management, including Privilege Access Management
- Security Operations
- Incident Management
- Cybersecurity Awareness and Training
- He has worked across many different sectors including Market Research, System Integrator companies and the longest in the Insurance industry.
- He has experience in managing cyber security projects programs in Financial Services Industries Assisting clients in technology risk management function and advisory on arising security threats
- Successfully helped several organizations in getting their ISO27001:2013 certified and renewed
- Helped clients improve processes like patch management demonstrating significant improvement in infrastructure, security, and annualized savings.
- He participated in numerous programs including risk and security governance program, BCP, DR, Risk Management, IT Audit and SOC.
- His past roles includes heading the IT Operations, managing a large team of 30+ IT infrastructure teams, building up
teams from scratch successfully for various teams including NOC, ITSM and Event Management, Product Trainer, IDAM Engineer, Pre Sales and Solutions Engineer
- He holds a Bachelor of Information Technology, Information Systems.