|Maninder Pal Singh
Global Executive Director
Maninder Pal Singh is the Global Executive Director with EC-Council Global Services (EGS). He is a Cyber Risk professional with more than 15 years of experience in domains like Cyber Security, Information Security Risk Management, Security Operations, Vulnerability Management, Information Security Incident Management and Vendor Risk Management. He has extensively worked in implementation of and compliance review against frameworks like PCIDSS, FFIEC (Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council), NIST Cyber Security Framework, Information Security Management System (ISO 27001/2), COBIT 5, Data Protection Act 1998 (UK) and Information Technology Act 2008 (India).
Before joining EGS, Maninder worked with companies like GE, Barclays, KPMG & Deloitte, and has served as CISO of companies in India. During his past jobs, he has experienced managing cybersecurity projects/programs for companies across sectors including Banking, Telecom, Information Technology and Information Technology Enabled Services (BPO / KPO).
Maninder did his Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science and MBA in Information Technology, and has the following certifications:
- C|CISO (Certified Chief Information Security Officer) by EC-Council
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) by (ISC) 2
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) by ISACA
- ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor by Bureau Veritas
- COBIT 5 Foundation by APMG International
- C|EH (Certified Ethical Hacker) by EC-Council.