Major Ariffuddin Aizuddin (Retired)
CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ISMS Lead Auditor, SANS/GIAC GSEC
- Information Technology/Security professional who is technology savvy, innovative, knowledgeable in various disciplines with more than 32 years of working experiences ranging from military technology and operations, information security, telecommunications, information & communication technology, business & process improvement, system analysis & design and business development. Employed in military organization, software development house, telecommunication industry leading company, national research institution, national security agency, it and military solution company and its security solution providers. He is certified information professional and practice PMP project management methodology and risk management approach in managing all project and responsibilities.
- He has experience of Security Architecture & Design, ISMS & BCMS programs, ISO/IEC 27001, 27002, 22301 standards and other industry best practices such as CIS, and design for clients’ IT Disaster Recovery.
- A dedicated ISMS Lead Consultant who has received Malaysia Award for contributing in Information Security Standard. He has achieved a great milestone such as appointed National Head of Delegation that represented Malaysia in ISMS International level meeting. And prior to his great achievements, he has successfully achieved multiple records in implementing ISMS certification for major corporations.
En. Hareiff Bin Hisham
IRCA ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor
- Hareiff graduated from Asia Pacific University in Information Technology Information System Security. With more than 4 years experience providing security consulting and project management services on complex issues related to data access, integrity, confidentiality, business continuity, IT data security, disaster recovery, compliance processes and initiatives.
- He has conducted security awareness training and enforce compliance for a Government Ministry, managing feedbacks and communicate with stakeholders and developers during User Requirements Study for a New Application System used by Government Agencies.
- He has appointed as a team lead in conducting Gap Analysis for ISMS, customer engagement meeting, monthly project progress to client’s Top Management, implementing ISMS Controls, providing security awareness training, and identify client’s areas of improvement for ISO 27001:2013 standard compliance.
- A dedicated ISMS Consultant that currently leading a team in ISMS implementation project for Government sector and managing ISO 27001 related activities (such as Risk Assessment, Control Testing, etc.) across all domains of information security.