A leading Telecommunication organization in AsiaOne of the oldest, most experienced telecommunications providers in Malaysia and with a strong portfolio of digital products and services is driving data leadership with close to 3500 4G LTE sites. The organization is one of the largest in the region and provides mobile services to over 12 million subscribers in Malaysia.
EGS conducted a comprehensive cyber security posture assessment (CSPA) of the organization’s current security environment, processes, practices, policies and methodologies based on globally accepted and recognized standards.
EGS also assessed the environment against ISO 27002:2013 regulatory requirements and telecommunications industry best practices aligned with 3GPP.
In addition, EGS benchmarked the organization across a thorough array of information security factors and against publicly available information from the Asian and global telecommunications sectors.
- Comprehensive Security Posture Assessment including IT, network, policies and people
- Assessed vendors to evaluate cloud based SOC Services and Capabilities
- Conducted ISO/IEC 27002:2013 Assessment
- Assessed the complete Infrastructure Security
- Mitigated threats, risks and critical vulnerabilities
- Deployed Revenue Assurance mechanisms
- Built a three-year Maturity roadmap and Remediation Plan
- Streamlined policies, procedures and processes