A major airline in AsiaThe organization is a major airline in Malaysia, operating flights from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to destinations throughout Asia and Europe.
As the organization was compromised by a hacker group, EGS worked with the team to render their expertise and perform forensic investigation and provide a security roadmap to secure the organization.
- Forensics Investigation
- Evidence Gathering
- Conducted an Information Security Maturity Model
- Application Code Review
- Third Party Vendor Assessment
- Staff Augmentation
- Security awareness sessions and Technical Trainings
- Formalizing a risk management framework
- Developed a Security Strategy
- Conducted Security and Gap Assessments
- Enhanced policies, procedures and processes
- Advised on best practices – ISO 27001, ISO 31000, BCP/DR frameworks, ITIL etc.