- Manager / Senior Manager Identity and Access Management Program
- Support Enhancement of the IAM strategy and policies, while driving transformation, working with the Business Units IT Security leads.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Manage vendors and contractors to deliver IAM architecture definition and solutions rollout, along with IAM Operations definition and oversight.
- Support Privilege ID Management Solution Platform architecture and operations definition.
- Support IAM Provisioning and Governance platform architecture and operations definition.
- Support architecture design in Identity Federation, Authorization and Single Sign On.
- Govern vendor performing IAM solution integration activities.
- Support IAM Program and strategy, aligned with IT Security and Business strategy, as well as business risk appetite.
- Drive IAM program definition and implementation, selection of solutions and architecture, as well as define IAM solutions operations framework and its continuous improvement.
- Define and perform oversight of IT Security Operations team running IAM functions, as per agreed processes with IAM team.
- Work closely with senior management through tracking and reporting function, to ensure regular updates to management on the IAM Program and risks.
- Ensure relevant IAM processes and controls are implemented in Business Units, which includes delivery, support and advisory for such activities.
- Ensure IAM program is measured and priorities based on a defined IAM and IT Security Programs roadmap.
NEED TO KNOW
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 7 years in Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Knowledge on Active Directory, Kerberos, LDAP, OAUTH 2.0, OpenID Connect, 2FA solutions
- Programming and scripting experience Python or similar
- Project management experience
- Degree from Information Technology or equivalent discipline
- Certification on CIAM / CIGE / CIMP / CISSP / CRISC is preferred
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Knowledge on IAM Standards, Frameworks, best practices and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills to enable the implementation and enforcement of the IAM program.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Insurance Business operations knowledge.
Interested candidates may submit their resume to: [email protected]