|Dr. Meisam Eslahi
Global Director, Cyber Security
CCISO, CEI, ECSA, CEH, CHFI, ECES
- Dr. Meisam is a Technical Director in the International team in Malaysia. He is a cyber-security consultant and digital forensics investigator. He has over 17 years of experience in the field of Information technology with 10 years dedicated focusing on cyber security. He has been contributing in many projects, consultancies and developments in several service lines such as cyber security posture assessment, vulnerability and penetration testing, red and blue teaming, compromise assessment, incident response and digital forensics.
- Certification & Training:
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C | CISO), August 2019, EC-Council
- Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI), October 2013, EC-Council
- EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (E | CES), June 2013, EC-Council
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (E | CSA), October 2013, EC-Council
- Certified Ethical Hacker (C | EH), January 2019, EC-Council
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (C | HFI), Feb 2013, EC-Council
- Professional Membership:
- OWASP Professional Member
- HTCIA Professional Member (High Tech Crime Investigation Association)
- ISACA Professional Member and Advocate
- IEEE Professional Member and Counselor
- IEEE Security & Privacy Technical Community Member
- His role as a Technical Director is to lead cyber security teams to:
- Identify the methodology, approach, and best practices for vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Define and implement SOPs for threat and risk analysis, vulnerability assessment and patch management.
- Design and implement the best practices for cyber defense team
- Advanced Malware Analysis and Response with focus on APT, Botnet and Ransomware.
- Main contributor of Malaysian FRGS projects on Botnet and organized cybercrime detection (FP034-2012A) and Malaysian FRGS projects on mobile malware detection and analysis (RMI/FRGS 5/3:141/2015)
- Regular Speaker and panelist in cyber security events in Malaysia since 2014.
- Technical trainer for industry based real world cybers security training since 2012