Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities
- Manage complete end to end sales process including prospecting, pitching, and negotiating
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Prepare and coordinate administrative work, e.g. sales quotations, proposals, agreements, billing and collection
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up calls; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database of prospective client information
- Collaborate with other internal service line in cross-selling and upselling to add value to customers.
- Responsible for managing and developing existing and new customer database
- Added advantage if you have handled international clients and have closed deals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 2-4 years of Business Development experience in IT Services Industry, ideally in Cybersecurity
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and excellent inter department team player
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Successful track record in closing sales deals and bringing on clients.
- Ability to work as an active member of a team
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Apply for this position
May 15, 2023
Business Development Executive
Junior Project manager