Project Coordinator / Assistant Project Manager Responsibility
- Project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimating, client management, relationship management, and other project documentation preparation are all tasks that must be carried out from start to finish by the project team. Project Coordinator is part of this team.
- Ensures that small to medium-sized projects are delivered on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with specifications by acting as a liaison between internal clients and outside stakeholders.
- Manages functionally specific communication with the company and addresses/resolves concerns.
- Controls/Manages customer expectations and makes sure that projects are delivered in accordance with business procedures/methodologies.
- Provide information sharing on both business and technical where required to team members to ensure closer and tighter collaboration, continuous improvements and working as a team
- To manage project using productivity tools and project management tools and able to create and maintain project plans, work breakdown structures, schedule effort estimation and tracking.
- Ensuring regular status meetings and facilitate issues resolution and risk mitigation.
- Ability to also take on other roles to ensure project and tasks are delivered successfully
- Minimum of project coordination experience of 2 years
- Minimum working experience of 5 years
- Having excellent communication in English and negotiation skills
- Mature individuals who can manage senior managements, steering committee, and board discussions
- A quick learner, multi tasked, detail, resourceful and a good attitude candidate
- Able to work independently and responsibly in updating the customers, stakeholders and the internal team, to ensure successfully handover, and updates
- Experience in rolling out Cybersecurity or information security project is good to have
- Experience of SDLC, Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid is good to have
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Apply for this position
May 15, 2023